i have never wanted to reblog something more in my life
the life of a Disney Cast Member.
This is what working in retail or the food service industry is like
Sir, do you know why we pulled you over?
the dude who kicked in the windshield, also backflipped off the hood of the car. you know he’s waited his entire career to bust out those moves.
I would like to enroll in whatever kickass class he had.
3,218 plays • Download
Santino Fontana on auditioning for Frozen:
"So basically, all that they told me about the character was he’s super confident, perhaps overly confident, he needs to be able to sing with a "Broadway sound" and he’s really good with women, but he may have a dark side. I came into the sound studio and I was very nervous and I sang this."
A RECORDING EXISTS
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND, THIS IS WHAT HE AUDITIONED FOR HANS WITH
A Rose of Jericho three hours after being watered having nearly returned to is previous alive state
The Rose of Jericho(Anastatica hierochuntica) is a species of resurrection plant. These plants are characterized by their ability to use Poikilohydric mechanisms which enable them to survive extreme dehydration for years at a time.
These are recipes that I’ve collected over the years from wonderful food blogs from all over the world!
These recipes are currently trending here on the blog so I decided to highlight them and collect them for you in one single post!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes!
@@@@@Stay tuned for other Christmas and Winter ‘themed’ trending posts here at The Cake Bar! All Trending Posts can be found/tagged here
- Festive Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies - These cute meringue cookies are shaped and colored to look like Christmas trees!
- Christmas Macarons - Made with edible glitter, these fun french cookies stand out even more!
- Christmas Cookies Galore! - a collection of cookies from Martha Stewart’s team!
- How to Make a Gingerbread Cookie Garland - Want to decorate your house or Christmas tree with edible cookies? This cute gingerbread cookie garland is for you!
- Sugar-free Cookie Dough Dip - Eggless, gluten free yet delicious treat for snacking!
- Mini Gingerbread Houses - These are SMALL! made for decorating coffee cups or other small desserts like cupcakes!
- Holiday Ice Cream Scoops - It’s not winter for all of us celebrating Christmas! Some of us (like me) live in warmer weather and can enjoy some festive cold desserts!
- Kahluah Hot Chocolate - a lil’ Kahluah in hot cocoa? yes please!
- Swedish Gingerbread House Tutorial - With templates and recipe you’ll be an expert in no time! Fun for entire family too!
- For holiday baking help and tips click here - Extensive baking guide!
- For more Holiday Recipes click here - The Cake Bar’s tag page with endless recipes!
questions? concerns? contact me on tumblr! or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Fox News headlines v. real headlines, part 2425183.
The brunette part is really important.
Fun fact, our hair color reveals our place in pansexual society. Blondes are our record keepers. The great librarians, they collect, analyze, store, and distribute information to the rest of us. They are blonde because they reflect the light of knowledge. Those with Black Hair are our inventors. They investigate, produce, and teach new technologies so that we may thrive in future times. Their hair is black because of their frequent dives into the void of the unknown. Burnettes are our ambassadors. They interact with people, plants, and animals, forging bonds that can protect us when we are threatened. Their hair is brown because of their deep connection to the earth.
And as for redheads.
You don’t want to know the purpose of the Red Heads. But may their hellfire consume our enemies.
LMFAO at that comment